Tuesday 3 January 2012

Kimmon and Dylan Wedding - 31 December 2011 in Tokai Forest

Hello there

On the 31st December 2011 I had the pleasure in not only doing Kimmon's make up for her wedding to Dylan but also to arrange the full wedding as well. I had so much fun with this relaxed intimate wedding in the forest. Watch my other blog for more pics and information about the planning process for this wedding - www.passionatelywed.wordpress.com but for now stay tuned and scroll down to view some of the pics of the make up.

Thanks to my sister in law Rachel for taking these pics for me - please note that these are unedited photos taken by Rachel who is not a Professional Photographer.











1 comment:

  1. Planning process for weddings involve a lot of efforts and time. Planning to book one of the high rated Chicago event venues was a great idea for my brother's cocktail party. All thanks to my friend for such a lovely suggestion. Pictures, theme, food, drinks, cake, DJ and seating arrangements were decided with extra efforts.

    ReplyDelete