Wednesday 18 January 2012

Artistry Tinted Moisturiser

For years now I have been looking for the perfect Tinted Moisturiser to suit not only my skin type but my skin tone. And now I am jiggling in my seat as I am so happy to tell you that I have finally found it!! YAY YIPPEEE YAY YAY!!

Its Artistry Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 15. For once this tinted moisturiser is a lightweight cream that goes on evenly and easily, gives excellent coverage and has a SPF!! AND, there are 8 shades to choose from. One to suit your skin tone definitely. I have found that so many tinted moisturisers only have one or two shades so I was so pleased to find thsi one with 8 shades across the spectrum.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ARTISTRY™ Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15

It also has rich nourishing properties that help to prevent signs of ageing, A protective Complexion Barrier to neutralise free radicals helps to further protect your skin from environmental exposure. The lightweight formula gives excellent coverage in self adjusting skin matching shades.

Retail Price: R290

For more information or orders you are welcome to contact me: michelesteyn.artistry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment